Seven weird things about Given55
I got tagged by Aisha at Leaf Float Down River:
I know the words to a zillion Broadway show tunes.
I can yodel
I once ran over my daughters head with a bicycle.
I like to shoot my gun, but, more than that, I enjoy missing my target.
I have an abnormal fear of really big roosters.
I once caught a bee hive with a box.
I am a champion pool player.
Here are the rules for those of you getting the next tag:
Here Are The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I am passing this tag on to: Daily Spirit, Sunny's blog of books, paranormal, recipes, ...whatever, Twisted Christian, As the Crackerhead Crumbles, Great and Unsearchable things, Lances Soul Searching, Lee's Walk.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Posted by Given55 at 5:53 PM