BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 15, 2008

Not Well

I post everyday but the weekend. So, I thought that for those readers that have figured that out, I had better post today, so you will not think something may be wrong.

Well, something is wrong. So, this is just a quick post to let you know what is up and to ask for prayer for myself.

Last night at my community meeting I had to go to the Emergency room. My chest went into so much pain that I could not endure it any longer. I did not think I was having a heart attack but, did think that I may have fluid on my heart. I took an aspirin, just in case and was already on Darvocet.

At the hospital, I was given some narcotic I had never heard of before, that took care of the pain for a very short while. Mean while, they ran their test and they all came back good. The doctor said that I need to see my Internist today, because if it is fluid, it was to soon for that to show up on the x-ray. But, I doubt that it is fluid now, because when this E.R. doctor touched my rib, in the area that hurt, I about screamed in pain.

I believe, at this point, that the Lupus has caused my ligaments and tendons in my ribs to swell and create unbelievable pain. I will see the doctor today to make sure. I am very loaded down with pain medication right now and am unable to post from my spirit.

If you think you me, will you pray.

24 comments:

Aisha said...

I'll be praying for you! I'll link you to my blog so I can visit your site often. I know the Lord is with you, He's our healer.

Given55 said...

Aisha,

Thank you. I so appreciate your prayers. You are a blessing.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are already feeling better, prayers are going up in your behalf.

Thank you for praying for me last week, I'm doing better each day. The dr. says I can't do any housework for 6 weeks (I'm trying to listen).

"Just Me"

Given55 said...

Just Me,

Thank you so very much for your prayers. It brings joy to my heart that you are doing better.

God is with you.

Lynne Lee said...

Isn't this a wonderful community that we belong to?

I'm glad you appreciated Jill's prayer on my blog. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Be blessed

Lynne Lee
www.articlewritingandmarketing.com

Given55 said...

Lynne lee,

You are right, It is a wonderful community we belong to. The love of God over flows has does concern, joy, and the peace of God.

I do,very much, enjoy you blog.

God's blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're unwell Given, will be praying for you!

Michael Ogden said...

You have my prayers.

Given55 said...

Adamb and Mike,

thank you for your prayers. I do appreciate all of your concern and support.

Phelan said...

Love ya mom.

TexasWren said...

Phelan said that you were having some health issues. I will keep you in my prayers!! Hope you feel better soon!

Saphyre said...

Read in Phelan's blog that you were not feeling well. Consider yourself vibed and prayed for by a friend of Phelan.

Anonymous said...

strength to you everyday, given55. i shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Given55 said...

Phelan, I love you more.

wren, Thank you for your kindness and prayers.

V, I feel the vibe-it feels like Hope. Thank you

Dana, I certainly need that strength. Your kindness and prayers are felt.

Everyone of you have overwhelmed me with your concern. My heart is full of the Love that you have all poured out. Thank you, Gods love.

MarmiteToasty said...

I dont do God, sometimes I wish I could.... but I send you all my best wishes and caring thoughts.... and a hope for a speedy recovery....

x

MarmiteToasty said...

ps....... dont doing God, dont make me a bad person :)

x

Unknown said...

GET BETTER SOON!!!

Given55 said...

V, Thank you are your good wishes. Only good people would take the time to show their concern. Bless you.

FishHawk,

Thank you my friend. I am trying. God bless.

Maggie said...

Phelan say's your not well. I stopped over to let you know you are in my thoughts and hope you have already heard positive news.

Anonymous said...

Said a hard core prayer just now.

Fight it, Lady!

Ginae!

han_ysic said...

Pray that you will know the strength and healing of our lord, and the depth of his love for you, that his spirit would enfold you in his arms of grace and give you peace.
Hannah

Given55 said...

Daily Spirit,

I just love you!!!!

Han_ysic,

Thank you for your words. I can feel that they were from your heart and that means a great deal to me. Bless you.

Ginnie said...

Keeping you in my prayers, Phelan's Mom!

Given55 said...

Ginnie,
thank you. My daughter has the greatest friends.