BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Praise Be to God


Remember this:

"I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy,

down in my heart.

Where?

Down in my heart.

Where?

Down in my heart."

Well, that is my song today. I took myself through the soul and spirit tie breaking that you read on my last post and God answered that prayer.

"I feel good.

You knew that I would.

I feel good.

You knew that I would.

So Good, So Good.

I found you."

somebodyptl
That was an old song. I certainly have songs on my heart today. God has delivered me from the dark. I praise him for deliverance. He is the great I AM. The Alpha and the Omega. My Father.

When I sit back this week, I can see what God did for me the last two weeks. How his plan for my redemption was laid out and I walked it till I was healed. I fell right into His plans without even looking for His plan. I was led by His power and mercy till I found my healing. Praise be to God.

Thank you for all your prayers, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Your prayers were heard and I am extremely grateful. You lifted me up on high and God led me out of the darkness. Your love heals.
v
I have energy again and hope. I am focused and I hope reliable. I look forward and not backwards. I see the light again and not the dark. I feel healthy and not sick. I pray and do not weep. God is good.

So, my future is bright because of Him. My hope lies in Him and my focus is on Him.

Thank you God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HALLEIUIJAH!!!!

YES!!! I REMEMBER EVEN THE FACES OF THE OTHER CHILDREN IN CHURCH AS WE SANG THIS TOGETHER AS KIDS. NOT ONLY WITH JOY IN OUR HEARTS BUT IN OUR FEET AS WELL. WE COULD NOT BE CONTAINED TO BE STILL WHEN WE WOULD SING THIS SONG. PRAISE GOD FOR THE MEMORIES OF OUR WORSHIP TIME AS CHILDREN SO THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE REMINDED TO SKIP DAILY IN HIS LOVE. "B"

Jan said...

Praise the Lord, Sister!

That's the best news I've heard, lately! :)

Given55 said...

I love you B.

Jan,

Thank you. It is great on this end as well.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! That song comes to mind especially on my way to work!!! I sing it loud in my car, cause even if I have to go to work, the joy of the Lord is my strength to get into work and deal with the "shadows in the valley". And, "if the devil doesn't like it he can set on a tack,,Ouch"!!! Glory!! Yes we sang that song as adults on Sunday too! Always got everyone pumped up to worship the Lord!

God Bless!

Marcia