BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 4, 2008

Spirit of my Spirit

Genesis 2:23
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

I was reading another blog when God started to speak to me through this verse. Grasping what He is saying is a bit skewed, but, I will try.

When God put Adam to sleep and made Eve...He was born again. Or, created again. By the by, this would mean that genetic marking would go back to Adam not Eve as some have purposed.

If Adam was born again through the creation of Eve, than when we are born again, God looks down upon us and speaks, "spirit of my spirit: I will call her good spear". Or "bringer of Light" or "warrior".

We are first born of the flesh into the spear of the natural. Then when we receive Christ we become born again. We have all heard of being born again. For most this means we become a new creature in Christ. True. But, God is saying that has Eve became the new genetic example of Adam, when we becomes followers of Christ, we become the new genetic example of God. That the spirit within us comes alive, begins to reign in us and this is the genetic code of God that comes alive in us.. born again.

I'm not saying we are God. Not at all. What I am saying is that we are "God Like". We become like Him. We know that Christ did not begin to walk in the miracles of God until He received the Holy Ghost. That He needed to be born again of the Father. The apostles were the same. They followed the Lord, but until that day of Pentecost, they were not born of the Spirit, they did not walk in the miracles of God. It was when they became "Spirit of my Spirit" that they began to walk in the things of God.

We are all born with a piece of God in us...our spirit. This spirit knows God and creates the yearning for Him within us. But, our flesh does not get it. It wonders around aimlessly looking for purpose. When your spirit and your mind come into alignment, then is when you become one with God and take on His genetic example.

0 comments: