BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2008

WHAT?????


I'm not sure how to start this, except to say, "God is good, God is great. Thank you God for revelation. You are mighty. The Great I Am."

I am so grateful to God. This last week he gave me a revelation that will help me with deliverance, healing and counseling. Revelation means: astonishing disclosure, and I was truly astonished by what God had to say.

Last week after our group meeting, we were just standing around talking. A friend was sharing that her and I had gone to dinner and while there we had a spiritual encounter with a demonic man. My friend mentioned that she heard the demon growl. When she said that, another woman standing with us said with excitement, "I have heard them growl too."

She started to share. She said that this,that this demon that she heard growl, was in her. That she thought it was either put there by God, to keep her humble or it was there to keep her down. Well, this was a surprise. The group of women standing around her fell into silence. I imagine they were a bit confused by this statement and not sure what to do. It did come from out of no where.

I stepped towards her and said, "did you just say that you have a demon that you think God gave to you?" "Yes" she returned with confidence that what she was saying was fact. I knew this to be a lie from the pit of hell. I reach up and held her face in my hands. I could see other hands reaching out to touch her and I knew that the people of Christ were not going to stand for this.

She closed her eyes and I stood there waiting for God. I could see, in the spirit, that she had been a lonely child and that this demon had given her comfort. In this comfort it had gotten hold of her and developed a relationship that had endured. I told her this and she stated that she did not want it anymore. So, the group of us prayed deliverance over her. After a while, I felt the thing leave. God in His mercy, delivered her from evil.

She was happy and exhausted. We broke up and everyone went home. I did not think much on this event till Saturday night. Suddenly, while minding my own business, God spoke to me. "She feels empty." The knower in me, knew who He was talking about. "Why I asked?" "Because, that thing I despise, that laid within her, has a spirit tie with her." He replied. "What" was my surprised response.

What a revelation. I thought, I had understanding of soul and spirit ties. A soul and spirit tie is developed between humans. It links you in the spirit realms and can be devastating when not Godly. But, God was showing me that these spiritual ties exist between spirits and people. I was stunned. But, it also, made so much sense to me.

I once had a woman come to me and want deliverance. She suffered from extreme mental illness and digging through what was mental illness and demonic was a chore. God told me not to pray deliverance over her while she was present, but to do it when she was not aware. This was unusual, but if this is what God wants, this is what God gets. So, we prayed for her when she did not know it was happening.

She told me a few days later, that she had been delivered from the demons on the day we had prayed. She celebrated and was so much better. But, by the next week the demons were back. She told me that she had become lonely and called them back. I realized now, that she has a spirit tie with these demons and to become, finally free of her torment, the ties need to be broken.

This Sunday, at church, I asked the woman we had prayed for at group, how she felt. I wanted to confirm that I was hearing God right. She said that she was feeling "detached, alone." This certainly verified what God was saying to me. I told her what God had said to me and began to pray the breaking of the spirit ties. She responded with tears and some pain. But, when it was done she had great relief and was so grateful to God.

Jeremiah 33:3 (The Message)

2-3"This is God's Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: 'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.

He is, of course, so right. I could have never of figured that one out on my own. Thank you God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

Wow. What a fascinating post. I have never heard of anything like that before, but will definitely be studying, reading, considering your thoughts.

Thanks for participating in The Seventh Day: Fifth Edition. The Carnival is now live at On the Horizon and there are many other wonderful posts included. I hope you will stop by and check them out! I also invite you to participate in the Carnival again -- you can submit one post on any topic per blog from the prior week at any time up to 6:00 p.m. (Pacific time) each Saturday to be included in the next day's edition!

Blessings to you on this beautiful Sunday!

Given55 said...

Thank you Hopeful spirit

Anonymous said...

You realize you're completely demented?

No, I suppose not.

Do you realize God sends evil spirits to people? (1 Sam 8:10) What give you the right to banish them? Do you think you are Christ?

Given55 said...

Anonymous,

I only do what I see the Father doing.

Demented? Could be. But, in the end, I am fearfully and perfectly made.