BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Redeemed

Because of my inner struggle today, I am reposting. My struggle, I hope, will find resolution today and I will share tomorrow. As for today... I pray.


I've been thinking:
cindy

I have been a child,a teen, a criminal, and pacifist, a hippie,
cindy and paul
a biker,
cindy
a model,
cindy
a dope addict, and a drunk.
cindy
cindy
I've been healthy and I've been sick.cindy- bike rally
cindy, dwayne and kent

But, now I am:
A lover of all, cindy and dwayne
Walking in purpose, cindy & eddie
redeemed by His love. Forgiven, lead, strong, true and who I am suppose to finally be.  

Posted by Picasa


Set free of the me that was confused, lost and on shaky ground.
Redeemed, that is who I am today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redeemed you are! And Loved by many! See ya tonight my dear friend. B

Given55 said...

Thank you both so very much for your comments. God is so good and gracious. Bless you.