BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Time is Nigh


These last five days I have posted prophetic warnings from Gods prophets. These warnings are just a small portion of the warnings that are being given in the land. There is no doubt in my mind that we have entered into the last days and the black horse has been released

Revelation 6:5-6 (New Century Version)

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse, and its rider held a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard something that sounded like a voice coming from the middle of the four living creatures. The voice said, "A quart of wheat for a day's pay, and three quarts of barley for a day's pay, and do not damage the olive oil and wine!"

Then the forth seal is opened.pale

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse. Its rider was named death, and Hades[a] was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill people by war, by starvation, by disease, and by the wild animals of the earth.

It is not a matter of time, the time is now. You can feel it in the air. Even the secular world is feeling it and knows that something is wrong. They have heard the warnings from the Christians and now are seeing God's hand working. There is fear in the world.
tender
The first rationing of food has begun here in the United States. In Canada you can not preach certain parts of the Word of God because it is considered hate speech. That will soon be here, especially if Mr. Obama gets elected to the presidency. After all, in his mind, we Christians are weak minded folks who only turn to God in our bitterness. His agenda, is not righteous.

There is no stopping this season. But, there is multiple things you, my dear reader, can do.

Proverbs 22:3
A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.

Seek the Lord on how you should prepare. The number one things is to be right with your God. There is great persecution to come for your belief and you need the strength of the Lord to get through. The next, is to follow His lead in what He would have you do. Not all will prepare in the same way. Some will store food, some build shelters, some both etc. It is the Lord that will decide.

As for my secular friends. The Lord says to you:

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

I was an atheist when the Lord caught me. I did not understand what truth nor love was till that day He took hold of me. I met the Creator of the Universe on that glorious day and my life was turned upside down. Life did not get easier, it became constant. Because,

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

61f
Hard times lie ahead. For you who know God, go deeper into His arms and hold on to His promises. For you who do not know Him, He waits for you. Just look for Him and you will find Him. Than longing in your heart, that ache in your soul, that hunger in your life is God. He is calling you by name into His love.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

you do a really great job with your posts,
by the way, thanks for the comment on my singing.
I used to at one time be pretty good. I used to sing in the choir, at coffee houses, and at church, but I'm just rusty and trying to regain my vocals back.
but if nothing else, it's just something I enjoy doing :)
love reading your blog~

Given55 said...

Sunny,
I truly enjoyed your voice. Something very unique about it. Thank for the encouragement. God bless

Kathryn said...

Thanks for posting. I was just talking with some friends about an endtimes seminar at IHOP, which covered a lot of the same stuff. It's exiting! You probably already know about TheCall DC, but I thought I'd email it to you in any case. It's a great corporate reply from the Body of Christ to the Lord in these dark days in which we live.

Love and blessings! Maybe I'll see you at the farm someday ;)