BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Searching Myself


I have been searching myself since last evening. Because the Word tells me to.

1 Corinthians 11:31 (New King James Version)

For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.


The Lord is my shepherd and in Him I find the truth.
Not through the accusations of man nor the lies of the evil one. God holds me together with His word and truth. Therefore, no truth can be found in the tongue of the deceived.

Why do we feel the need to accuse the brethren of malice, when, perhaps, we just do not understand the untold mysteries of God. When we look at an other's ministry and do not understand the mysteries of it, why do we, in our finite mind, decided that they are not, by any means, right with God. Instead, they must be under the influence of Satan.

It is Biblical to judge within the church, but in that judgment, do we neglect our call to accept the things of God. Or are we, in our judgment, serving our own agenda. Search thy self accuser of the brethren.

It has been said, that because I experience many manifestations of the demonic and glory, that I am entrenched with Satan. I have prayed and searched myself on this accusation and feel confident that God is with me.

1 Corinthians 4:4 (New International Version)

My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me.


Isaiah 50:4 (The Message)

4-9The Master, God, has given me
a well-taught tongue,
So I know how to encourage tired people.
He wakes me up in the morning,
Wakes me up, opens my ears
to listen as one ready to take orders.
The Master, God, opened my ears,
and I didn't go back to sleep,
didn't pull the covers back over my head.
I followed orders,
stood there and took it while they beat me,
held steady while they pulled out my beard,
Didn't dodge their insults,
faced them as they spit in my face.
And the Master, God, stays right there and helps me,
so I'm not disgraced.
Therefore I set my face like flint,
confident that I'll never regret this.
My champion is right here.
Let's take our stand together!
Who dares bring suit against me?
Let him try!
Look! the Master, God, is right here.
Who would dare call me guilty?
Look! My accusers are a clothes bin of threadbare
socks and shirts, fodder for moths!


Psalm 55:16
I call to God; God will help me. At dusk, dawn, and noon I sigh deep sighs—he hears, he rescues. My life is well and whole, secure in the middle of danger Even while thousands are lined up against me. God hears it all, and from his judge's bench puts them in their place. But, set in their ways, they won't change; they pay him no mind.


So finally I quote :


Romans 8:31-39

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:
"For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


I walk in forgiveness.